Float high above the tranquil New Mexican skies as you enjoy this unique night light. A hot air balloon sporting the New Mexico Zia reassuringly glows above Route 66 and the ever-present mountains. Whether you live here or not, you always have a sense of home.
- The 7 watt LED light is energy efficient using less than 1/2 watt when it is on.
- The LED light requires no maintenance or replacement and is designed to last up to 50,000 hours.
- The photo cell automatically turns the LED light on and off dusk to dawn. Just plug it in let it glow when needed!
- The acrylic in the front is milky white for a soft glow and the sides have diffused acrylic to light the path - not your eyes!
- Choose from a selection of color schemes.
Color schemes: Tequila Sunrise or Twilight Blue - air brushed on poplar wood.
- Each wooden night light is artfully designed, laser engraved, laser cut and hand-finished.
- Dimensions: 4" tall, 2" wide and 2" deep (measurements include the night light base).
These items are laser cut and engraved in our studio.
Standard products: please allow 2 business days to process your order.
Custom products: please allow 3-5 business days for your custom engraving and to process your order.